Roast pork and cider gravy
1. When you remove the turkey from the roasting pan, leave the roasted shallots behind. Skim off any visible fat from the pan juices.
2. Whisk 1/2 cup Turkey Giblet Stock (or chicken broth) and flour in a small bowl until smooth; set aside.
3. Set the roasting pan over two burners on medium-high heat. Add cider and vinegar; bring to a boil and cook, scraping up the browned bits from the pan, until the liquid is reduced by about half, 6 to 8 minutes.
4. Add the remaining 3 1/2 cups stock (or broth). Increase heat to high; return to a boil, whisking often. Boil until the liquid is reduced by about half, 8 to 12 minutes.
5. Whisk the reserved flour mixture into the pan. Boil, whisking constantly, until the gravy is thickened, 1 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and pour the gravy through a fine sieve into a large measuring cup. (Discard the solids.) Season with salt and pepper.
Video: The Most Amazing Gravy - Gordon Ramsay
Drew Barrymore Shared the Best Piece of Divorce Advice
How to Hire Temporary Workers
Poppy Seed Tea Bread
A beginners guide to superfoods 4: Blueberries
UK Parliament attack: Terror suspect arrested after car crash, 2 injured
How to Write an Estimate
How to Substitute Coconut Oil for Vegetable Oil
The Glowing Skin Shopping List: 11 Foods to Add to Your Cart
Schuh Discount Codes 2019