SALMON AU GRATIN WITH DILL GNOCCHI AIR FRYER
Potato Gnocchi Au Gratin
1 1/2 lb. potatoes
1 tbsp. light corn oil spread
can Italian plum tomatoes
1 tsp. sugar
1 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
container part-skim ricotta cheese
1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
part-skim mozzarella cheese
Basil sprigs for garnish
- Peel and cut potatoes into 2-inch chunks. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat potatoes and enough water to cover to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender; drain. Return potatoes to saucepan.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce: In nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in light corn- oil spread and 2 tablespoons water, cook onion until liquid evaporates and onion is tender and golden. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Stir in basil; keep warm.
- With potato masher, mash potatoes until smooth. Add ricotta cheese and 1 1/4 teaspoons salt; mash until smooth. With spoon, stir in flour to make a soft dough.
- Turn gnocchi dough onto floured surface; divide into 2 pieces. Shape each piece into an 8- by 2-inch log. Cut each log into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. In 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat 4 quarts water to boiling. Gently drop gnocchi, one at a time, into water. With slotted spoon, carefully remove gnocchi to jelly-roll pan as soon as they start to float.
- Spoon all but 1 cup sauce into shallow 2 1/2-quart glass or ceramic baking dish. Arrange gnocchi, slightly overlapping, over sauce. Spoon remaining sauce randomly over gnocchi; top with mozzarella cheese. Broil gnocchi 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is browned and bubbly. Garnish with basil sprigs if you like.
Video: [Aujourd'hui on cuisine] Gratin de gnocchi au gouda
Women to give birth at 100
Gluten-Free Bread Brands
Kelly Hoppen sues News of the World over alleged phone hacking
Is running bad for my joints
5 Rules For Age-Defying Hair
Everything You Need to Know About Mia Goth, Shia LaBeouf’s Brand-NewFiancée
How to Prevent Tinnitus
Cooking with the DS—Linguine with Pesto
How to Make a Killer Proposal
What Is ADA (American Diabetes Association) Diet
Luxury Easter Entertaining
Date: 06.12.2018, 13:23 / Views: 61535